The Malaspina Naturalists host about eight invited speakers each year, usually on the 3rd or 4th Thursday of each month from September through May.
- Speaker meetings are held at the United Church at Trinity Hall (see the Google map at right. Zoom out to gain more perspective).
- Meetings generally start with tea and cookies at 7:00 PM, with the speaker beginning at 7:30 PM or so.
- Dates and times are flexible and determined by the speaker’s availability and current weather/travel conditions.
- Meeting notices are listed in the Around Town section of the Powell River Peak’s Weekend Shopper.
- Members receive last-minute schedule notifications by email or telephone. Non-members don’t.
Our meetings are a great way to meet new people and learn interesting things.
We hope you’ll take in one of our upcoming speakers and decide to join us!
Some memorable images from previous talks…
(click on any image to start a full-screen slide-viewer, and hit “esc” or “close” to return)