Join us…we’re the best deal in town!
- Annual dues (Sept – Aug) are $20 for individuals and $40 for families.
- Dues can be paid at any speaker meeting (but not on field-trips).
- Cheques can be be mailed to:
Treasurer, Malaspina Naturalist Club,
10 – 4415 Manson Ave, Powell River, B.C., V8A 0A5
- Members receive regular email notices (twice monthly, usually around the 1st and 15th of the month). These contain contact numbers, times and meeting locations. They also contain last-minute changes, rare bird alerts, whale sightings, and other things of interest.
- Non-members … don’t
Additional costs (for field trips or special events):
- Field trips are for members only.
- Trips involving travel require pre-registration and pre-payment.
- We will strive in all cases to get you there, but you must plan and budget accordingly!