Membership: joining the Malaspina Naturalists is the best deal in town!
- Annual (September to August) membership costs $20 for individuals and $40 for families.
- Dues can be paid at any speaker meeting.
- Cheques can be mailed to:
Treasurer, Malaspina Naturalist Club,
10 – 4415 Manson Ave, Powell River, B.C., V8A 0A5
- Member notices are emailed to members twice monthly, usually around the 1st and 15th of the month.
- Apart from event details, contact numbers, times and meeting locations, members also get news, rare bird alerts, whale sighting reports, and whatever else happens.
Additional costs (for field trips or special events):
- All field trips require current membership. Trips involving travel require pre-registration and pre-payment in order to reserve a seat.
- We will strive in all cases to get you there, but sometimes you must plan and budget accordingly!