The dots on this map represent local naturalist clubs surrounding that body of water known as the Salish Sea, Georgia Strait, or “the ocean”.
Our club’s symbol is different because, well, we like to think of ourselves as somewhat special!
From North to South, the local fellowship of naturalist clubs include:
- Malaspina Naturalists,
- Comox Valley Naturalists,
- Sunshine Coast Natural History Society,
- Arrowsmith Naturalists,
- Nanoose Naturalists,
- Vancouver Natural History Society,
- Cowichan Valley Naturalists Society,
- Salt Spring Trail and Nature Club,
- Pender Island Field Naturalists,
- Rithet’s Bog Conservation Society,
- Victoria Natural History Society,
- Rocky Point Bird Observatory