- find the Informed consent and waiver document and save that document to your computer desktop. (Hint: right-click on the link and “save link as…”)
- Open the saved document using Adobe Reader. If you don’t happen to have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, it’s free to download and install from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Open the document with Adobe Reader. Click the “sign” tab at the top right and select the “add text” tool.
- Type in your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and emergency contact information. Use the “add Checkmark” tool to select whether you want to receive the biweekly newsletter. To sign the document you can use the “add text” tool and type your name again. If you want to get fancy you can use a different font, but it’s not necessary. Save your edits. Saving the document as “John Doe signed” will work just fine (but use your own name). Note that your signature is required in two places on this document. It also needs your full name, mailing address, email, phone number, and emergency contact information. This is important in these Covid-19 times!!!
- When you’re done editing, save it “as a new document”. If you name it something like “John Doe signed” then it makes it easy to stay organized. Create a new email to the club addressed to Malaspinanats@gmail.com, attach the John Doe signed file to that email, hit the send button and you’re done.
Trust me it’s EASY — just like these guys!